- Can be used 7 days a week, at any time during the issuing merchant’s trading hours – minimal exclusion days apply
- Up to 2-3 Offers can be redeemed at one time for a group of people or more
- Should be presented prior to payment or requesting the bill (please see additional conditions)
- Are not valid in conjunction with any other discount offers, promotions, special menu items or loyalty/rewards programmes
Buy an item, get another of equal or lesser value free
Receive a discount on your purchased item(s)
Valid for Dine-in only
Advance Booking is Required
Valid for Dine-in and Take-Away (no Delivery)
Valid for Delivery only
Offer is valid on Food (drinks are included on limited places)
Offer is not valid on Brunches
Offer is not valid on Public Holidays
Price will be based on the latest published rate and may vary as per the season and availability. Rack Rate Applies
RULES OF USE – IN FULL
- A Member who has purchased a valid vouch365 product (Primary Member), can share their application product with up to three other vouch365 members.
- All four Members sharing the vouch365 product must set up the same username and password via the vouch365 App and agree to the terms and conditions of use.
- Primary Members can remove Secondary Members from their shared Account at any time via the vouch365 App.
Redeeming an Offer on your App is very simple
- Select your chosen Offer for use on the App
- Present your mobile device with the chosen Offer to the server prior to the bill being presented
- The merchant is prompted to enter their PIN
- Once the merchant has entered their PIN, the Offer will be redeemed and the item or service will be removed from your bill
- To redeem more Offers, simply repeat the same process
- Up to a maximum of 2-3 Offers per visit/booking/table for a group of people can be used.
- Offers redeemed are not inclusive of any applicable service charges/taxes including but not limited to VAT, GST etc (as applicable) and will be separately charged by merchants in compliance with local tax regulations/laws.
- •Offers are valid from 2nd January through to 30th December of the year indicated on the Offer, unless otherwise specified. We maintain all authority to evacuate or potentially revise an Offer whenever and can’t be considered capable or subject in any capacity if an Offer is expelled or changed from a VOCUH365 item.
- Offers are only redeemable with the issuing merchant and/or venue.
- Offers apply only to the items/services and location(s) specified on the Offer.
- Offers are exclusive and not valid in conjunction with any other discount offers, promotions, special offers or dining/loyalty/employee/rewards programs.
- Offers are valid 7 days a week any time during the issuing merchant’s trading hours, unless specified on the Offer and minimal exclusion days apply.
- Offers reclaimed are not comprehensive of any appropriate assistance charges.
•Offers redeemed are not inclusive of any taxes including but not limited to VAT, GST etc. (as applicable) and may be separately charged by merchants in compliance with local tax regulations/laws.
•If a merchant or venue refuses to honour any Offer, please contact Customer Service.
•Unauthorized reproduction, resale or modification of any Offer is prohibited. Offers are void if resold or bartered
•Offers are not redeemable for cash. Unauthorized reproduction, resale or modification of any Offer is prohibited. Offers are void if resold or bartered.
•These offers are available per merchant and not per outlet. Thus, when you redeem an offer it will show as redeemed at all locations for that merchant. Once you have redeemed all offers for a merchant, all locations will be locked.
- A Main Course/Main Menu Item is defined as the main element of a customer’s lunch or dinner, which can include ‘Sushi’, ‘Burger’, ‘Pizza’ and/or ‘Pasta’.
- The vouch365 is not responsible for the specific layout/design of a merchant’s menu. If in doubt, clarify with the server before ordering
- One Offer can be used to redeem one qualified item only, unless otherwise specified
- One Offer can be used by 2 people, This Rule applies regardless of the product the Offer is from. E.g. a group of 4 people can redeem 2 Main Course Offers at a restaurant.
- The least expensive item (as listed on the Offer) will be deducted. The two items must be from the same category as marked on the Offer, e.g. buy one “Main Course” and get one “Main Course” free; or buy one “pizza” and get one “pizza” free; or buy one “Beverage” and get one “Beverage” free.
- Only one bill will be presented per table, per group. No splitting of bills will be allowed.
- Offers are valid solely for the item listed and are not valid for special events (e.g. Iftar, Suhoor, buffets, set price brunch menu, theme nights, special menus), unless otherwise indicated on the Offer
- Offers are not redeemable for breakfast, starters, side dishes, desserts, combos, kids’ menu or shared platters*, mezze unless otherwise indicated on the Offer
- If a children’s buffet and an adult buffet are on the same bill, the lower priced buffet will be deducted from the bill
- Discounts do not apply to service charges
•Our Attractions & Leisure section on the App has 2 types of Offers: “Buy One Get One Free” and “Discount Offers”
•A maximum of 2 Offers can be redeemed per booking/visit for a group of people
•”Discount Offers” can be used against the service/item/activity mentioned on the voucher. The discount will apply only on normal rates/prices and cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions or special offers. These Offers would need to be presented before the service/item/activity is purchased.
•Terms & Conditions may vary with a number of activities, so please refer to the individual merchant/outlet for confirmation of minimum/maximum number of people, age restrictions, safety guidelines and other conditions
•Prior booking may be required for certain offers and/or activities
•Offers will not be valid on any public holiday
- Our Beauty and Fitness section has 2 types of Offers: “Buy One Get One Free” and “Discount Offers”
- “Buy One Get One Free” Offers can be redeemed in two ways:
- One Offer can be used by 2 people within the same visit ,with the second treatment or service being complimentary
- One Offer can be used by an individual, whereby you must pay full price for the first treatment/service and your second treatment/service will be complimentary on your next visit. The merchant provides a voucher for the second treatment/service to be used on another visit. The complimentary treatment/service must be redeemed within the Offer validity period. Please note: gift vouchers cannot be issued for your complimentary treatment/service. The complimentary treatment/service is non-transferable.
- “Discount Offers” can be used against the service/item mentioned on the voucher. The discount will apply only on normal rates/prices and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion, discount, special offer or voucher. These Offers would need to be presented before the service/item is purchased.
- Please present the Offer, at the completion of the treatment/service, prior to requesting the bill. If the Offer is in the Health & Fitness section, please present it prior to the commencement of any class or activity
- Prior booking is required
- There are 2 types of offers in this section: “Discount Offers” and “Spend & Save” Offers
- When redeeming the “Discount Offers” from the Retail section, you will be given the discount off on the item/service mentioned on the voucher
- When redeeming one of the “Spend & Save” Offers, you will have to spend the amount mentioned on the Offer in order to receive the mentioned discount off your bill
- Offers in the Retail section are valid solely on the service/item mentioned on the voucher and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers, promotions or discounts
- A maximum of 2 vouchers can be redeemed per visit/bill as long as the requirements mentioned on the voucher are met.
- Vouch Fusion offers can be found in the all offers section of the app.
- These offers give you up to 50% off on the total bill at selected merchants.
- Download Vouch365 app from Google play store or Apple store and avail Vouch Fusion offers free of cost.
- Vouch Fusion deals can be redeemed through Vouch365 app the same way as all our offers, where by the merchant enters their 4-digit pin.
- There’s no need to PING the voucher when you can simply download the App and avail the deals for FREE.
- Monthly Offers available are linked to the digital product (application) a Member has purchased.
- Monthly Offers change on a monthly basis and are often for items and services different to the main offers. The validity is marked on the Offer however, we reserve the right to remove Monthly Offers at any time and cannot be held responsible if a Monthly Offer is discontinued prior to the end of the validity period.
- Monthly Offers do not deplete after use and can be used multiple times during the validity period; however, the use is restricted to 2 times per account, per merchant, per day
- Monthly Offers cannot be pinged to other users
- Monthly Offers are subject to the standard Rules of Use
- Pings are a Member’s virtual ability to transfer Offers from one Member to another Member
- A Member is given 10 Pings to use per account, they can purchase an extra 10 Pings using 1000 points within their account via the vouch365 App as many times as they wish throughout an vouch365 product’s validity.
- Members can receive unlimited number of pinged Offers throughout the year from other Members.
- Pings expire on December 30th each year.
- The number of Pings a Member has cannot be transferred, given to other Members or carried over to the following year.
- Once a Ping is made it cannot be reversed, changed or altered.
- Pings that are not accepted by the recipient within 10 days after being sent will be pinged back to the sender.
- Pinged Offers cannot be pinged again, once received and accepted.
- Offers contained in “Delivery” can be used by 1 person, unless otherwise specified
- Delivery charges will apply to the bill after the discount has been calculated and applied. The discount will not be applied on the delivery charge.
- Delivery Offers are merchant specific, not outlet specific
- The vouch365 Ping feature is available on Delivery Offers
- Complaints regarding food quality, delivery times, or inaccurate orders should be directed to the merchants/outlets. Vouch365 takes no responsibility and is not liable in any way whatsoever in this regard.
- Vouch365 is unable to track orders with the outlet. It is the responsibility of the merchant/outlet to deliver within the promised timings. For any queries about the location of delivery drivers, Members are to contact the merchant/outlet directly.
- Vouch365 is not liable if a merchant/outlet cannot fulfil an order for whatever reason. If a Member has been charged an amount by vouch365 for an order which was not fulfilled please contact Customer Service
- Points are virtual currency that works like a loyalty programme. You earn points by completing different actions on the App and can spend points on different items via the App such as buying more pings and buying back vouchers that have already been redeemed
- We reserve the right to change the number of points acquired or required to conduct any transaction via the App, at our sole discretion.
- Points are valid up to December 30th of every year
- Points can be used to buy back a maximum of 1 Offer per merchant, per calendar year unless specified. Once the transaction is processed, the transaction may not be reversed.
- Points can be earned and used only by Members who own a full vouch365 product
Offers can be used anytime excluding the following days and any other gazette holidays as announced by government (subject to outlet discretion) – (refer to terms and conditions for travel Vouchers).
- New Year’s Eve
- New Year’s Day
- Valentine Day
- Labor Day
- Quaid’s Anniversary
- Eid-ul-Fitr (3 Days)
- Pakistan Day
- Independence Day
- Kashmir Day
- Iqbal Day
- Defense Day
- Please note, a limited number of outlets may be closed over summer, Ramadan and other selected religious holidays. Vouch 365 cannot be held responsible if an outlet is temporarily or permanently closed during the voucher validity period; or breaches its contract, closes or refuses to accept the vouchers, however, we will use our best efforts to secure compliance.
- The barter, trade, sale, purchase or transfer for compensation of any vouch365 product or any of its Offers or contents by any person or entity, including but not limited to travel services, travel providers, and distributors of the product or any of its Offers, is strictly prohibited, unless expressly authorised by vouch365.
- The product and its Offers and other content are intended for the non- profit use of the individual purchaser of the Offers. Additionally, the use of the product or any of its Offers for advertising purposes is strictly prohibited.
- Any use of the Offers in violation of these Rules will render the Offers void, and vouch365 will avail itself of any and all legal remedies available to it. Offers may not be reproduced and are void where prohibited or restricted by law. Vouch365 will not be responsible for the closing down or refusal of any merchant to accept vouch365 vouchers; however, we will use reasonable efforts to rectify the situation, to the extent possible.
- Vouch365 will not be responsible in the event that acts of God, fire casualties, illness, injury or other events beyond its control, prevent you from using any Offer.
Copyright in the text, images, photographs, graphics, layout and design of vouch365 products are protected by local and International copyright laws. Copyright in all vouch365 products and in the text, index, rules of use, offers, layout and other copyrights works contained in each vouch365 product, is owned by entertainerasia, or used with permission. No part of any vouch365 product may be reproduced in any form (including by electronic or mechanical means, photocopying, recording, or information storage and retrieval) without the written permission of the publisher. Other trademarks, artwork, copy and/or translations of copy appearing in this publication are used with permission of their respective licensed owners.